Kate’s Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes are a classic comfort food that can be enjoyed with a wide range of dishes. They are creamy, flavorful, and easy to make. While there are many ways to prepare mashed potatoes, using Kate’s Buttermilk is a simple yet effective way to add a delicious tangy flavor to the dish. Kate’s Buttermilk is made with real milk and cream, and its rich and creamy taste makes it a great addition to any mashed potato recipe. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make creamy mashed potatoes with a tangy twist using Kate’s Buttermilk.
- 2 lbs potatoes (Russet or Yukon Gold)
- ½ cup Kate's buttermilk
- ¼ cup Kate's unsalted butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces. Rinse them under cold water to remove any excess starch.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add the potatoes. Cook them for about 15 minutes or until they are soft and tender.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot. Add the Kate's butter, heavy cream, salt, and white pepper.
- Mash the potatoes with a potato masher until they are smooth and creamy.
- Add Kate’s Buttermilk and continue to mash until the potatoes are well mixed and have a creamy consistency.
- Serve the mashed potatoes hot and enjoy the delicious tangy flavor of Kate’s Buttermilk.
Leave a comment