- 2 sticks Kate's Sea Salted Butter, softened
- 2 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3-4 tbsp pistachios, roughly chopped or pumpkin seeds
- 3-4 tbsp dried cranberries
- ½ tbsp fresh parsley for garnish
- honey for drizzling
- Place butter in a medium-sized bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip butter just until it is smooth and fluffy. This step is optional but makes it easier to spread the butter on your serving board/platter.
- Using a spatula, smooth the butter over the board. Use your creativity to make it decorative. Have fun with this part. There’s no wrong way of doing this. Next, start adding your toppings to your taste. Any of the above amounts can be altered to your liking. Drizzle with honey and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with fresh or toasted bread or crackers.