- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp celery finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Kate’s Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Finely chop all the herbs and celery. Place them in a medium size bowl.
- Add buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice.
- Mix everything together well.
- Place it in the fridge for at least an hour before eating so that it will have the best flavor.