Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
You know that feeling you get when you take a bite of something and it’s so good that you can’t help but close your eyes and savor every last bit? This homemade buttermilk ranch dressing with Kate’s Butter is exactly that kind of recipe. It’s simple to make, and the end result is a creamy, flavorful dressing that you’ll want to put on everything. Plus, using Kate’s Buttermilk makes it extra delicious! So give this recipe a try and see for yourself how amazing it is. You won’t regret it!
Ranch dressing is a versatile and delicious condiment that can be used on salads, as a dip, or even as a sandwich spread. Making your own buttermilk ranch dressing at home is easy and only takes a few minutes. Plus, making it at home allows you can control the ingredients and make sure that they are all healthy and natural, avoiding the unhealthy additives and preservatives that come with storebought ranch.
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp celery finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Kate’s Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Finely chop all the herbs and celery. Place them in a medium size bowl.
- Add buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice.
- Mix everything together well.
- Place it in the fridge for at least an hour before eating so that it will have the best flavor.