- 1 stick Kate’s Salted Butter, melted
- 3/4 cups Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp white or champagne vinegar
- salt to taste
- Begin by melting the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Once the butter has melted, mix it well with the remaining buffalo sauce ingredients.
- Once everything is mixed together, turn up the heat to medium and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- After 3-4 minutes, your buffalo sauce should be nice and thickened. Remove from heat and enjoy!