- 1 single pie crust either store-bought or homemade
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups pecans quartered
- ¾ cups light corn syrup + 2 tablespoons
- ¾ cups light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Kate's Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press the pie crust into the pie plate.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the crust is just barely golden.
- Meanwhile, in a 2 quart bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, vanilla bean paste, and melted Kate's Unsalted Butter.
- Stir in the chopped pecans.
- When the crust comes out of the oven, brush with remaining corn syrup and pour in the pecan mixture.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven for about 1 hour, or until firm.
- Let cool for at least 1 hour before serving to set filling.
- Serve and enjoy!