- 4 cups slices tart apples
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3 cup Kate's Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375º. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 13” pan.
- Spread apples in the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix all remaining ingredients, inclusing the Kate's Butter to create the topping. Sprinkle evenly over apples.
- Bake for about 35 minutes at 375º or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.